Sunday, September 30, 2007

Making Pudding

Okay, so pudding should be easy enough to make, right? Not when Lacey Mai and I are left to do it on our own with Italian instructions.


I don't remember the exact instructions on a Jello instant pudding box, but I don't remember having to heat it up... But we did according to the directions.


FYI: don't use babelfish to translate instructions - it will just confuse you more. Go with what you know.

So we heated it, then heated it some more, then we got distracted and next time we looked, it had bubbled over the side of the mixing bowl and was dripping all over the microwave.


there is good news: it actually tastes good! (though I prefer mine cold)

1 comment:

A Wanderer's Heart said...

Hahaha, Tiff... you probably made instant pudding at home... this reminds me of a similar adventure Bre, Deb and I had in Nicaragua. I hope you are doing well. Love you!