Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little blessings

Ok, short and sweet.

I was at home doing more of the same emailing, phone calling, and searching for used cars online when an opportunity came up to meet with someone within the half hour. That meant I needed to leave my house ASAP to get to the appointment. Unfortunately the power was out at my home at this point. I had borrowed my sister's car for the day and decided to park it in the garage. (do you see where this is going?) I was ready to leave, walked out the door, pushed the button for the garage door and.... nothing. Now, I know how to manually work a garage door, but it didn't seem very pleasant at that moment. So I shot up a prayer to God - "Lord, please let the door work, please" Basically I was pleading with God for Him to miraculously turn back on the power at that moment. Just as I was about to climb up on the car to release the garage door, the power came back on and I was able to open the door automatically. A quick thanks to the man upstairs and I was off (and on time) to my appointment.

thanks God.

No comments: